[Az-Geocaching] 35 "Caches" before 2:00 p.m.

Jim Stamm listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 20:33:58 -0700

Sunday, October 19th, 2003 is the Tucson Orienteering Club's usual
third Sunday meet.  My son and I are setting the course in Catalina
State Park, and I will record coordinates from the GPS for all of the
35 controls that will be set out.  If any Geocachers want to use GPS
instead of map and compass, you can register as a participant and use
the list of coordinates (along with a map) to find as many of the
"controls" as you can by 2:00 p.m., when the course closes.

Registration costs from $5.00 to $15.00, depending on team size and
club affiliation, and there is a $6.00 charge per car for entry to the
park.  More information at:

http://www.tucsonorienteering.org/