[Az-Geocaching] cache placement question

Sat, 4 Oct 2003 20:36:41 EDT

-------------------------------1065314201

I have prepaed a few caches to be placed, including replacing the 2 I already
have out.  The ones I'll be replacing were not originally mine, but were
adopted from someone leaving the area.  I plan to place these two in the same
general area, but not in the exact spot they were located, as I feel they could be
better hidden.  My question is, should I just replace them and update the
current description and coordinates, or archive them and relist them to allow for
new finds?  Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks...
Dave
Team DaSH

-------------------------------1065314201

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff=
">
<DIV><FONT face=3DTahoma size=3D2>I have prepaed a few caches to be placed,=20=
including replacing the 2 I already have out.&nbsp; The ones I'll be replaci=
ng were not originally mine, but were adopted from someone leaving the area.=
&nbsp; I plan to place these two in the same general area, but not in the ex=
act spot they were located, as I feel they could be better hidden.&nbsp; My=20=
question is, should I just replace them and update the current description a=
nd coordinates, or archive them and relist them to allow for new finds?&nbsp=
; Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DTahoma size=3D2>Thanks...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DTahoma size=3D2>Dave</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DTahoma size=3D2>Team DaSH</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>