[Az-Geocaching] Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta: Consult New Mexico Geocachers forum on Yahoo! Groups

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 04 Oct 2003 08:34:07 -0700

>From: Larry H <friared1@yahoo.com>
>To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta:
>Consult New Mexico Geocachers forum on Yahoo! Groups
>Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 05:42:21 -0700 (PDT)

> > and
> > >
> > >If I have time, I'll pick up some items from the
> > >fiesta and place a 'balloon' cache before I head to
> > >Phoenix for the Halloween event.

> > Well, I tell ya' what Larry!.... I have boxes and
> > boxes FULL of ballooning
> > 'junk'. You name it and I got it! It is enough to
> > fill a cache container the
> > size of a 50 gallon drum! :) LOL
>
>If you bring it, I will place it!
>
>Team GPSaxophone
>

>=====
>FriarED

The 'junk' or the 50 gallon drum?!  :)  LOL

Scott
Team Ropingthewind

Get McAfee virus scanning and cleaning of incoming attachments.  Get Hotmail
Extra Storage!   http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es