[Az-Geocaching] Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta: Consult New Mexico Geocachers forum on Yahoo! Groups

Larry H listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 13:11:56 -0700 (PDT)

You're in luck, one of my caches <A
HREF="http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=82907"
Don't Fall In</A> is right down the street from the
Fiesta. NMexDancer placed <A
HREF="http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=6b355f65-5e34-4ea0-a808-b09ecb9b1f70"
Diamondback Cache #2</A> near the Fiesta grounds also.
If you're planning on attending the Fiesta, send me an
email or log on to the NM_Geo Yahoo Group and we'll
give you a list of good caches to hunt.

Team GPSaxophone

--- Ken Akerman <ken@highpointer.com> wrote:
> The Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta begins
> tomorrow and runs through Oct. 12.  For balloonists
> like Team RopingTheWind, this Fiesta is the best
> place in the world to be right now.  However, I
> expect that available hotel rooms in the Albuquerque
> area must be in very short supply at this time.
>
> If a geocacher wants to travel to Albuquerque and is
> looking for inexpensive accomodations, why not
> consider joining the New Mexico Geocachers forum on
> Yahoo! Groups, and then sending out a note to
> introduce yourself and ask for a place to stay?  It
> can't hurt to ask.  They can also provide you with
> advice on good caches to visit while in the
> Albuquerque area.
>
> Ken (a.k.a. Highpointer)

=====
FriarED