[Az-Geocaching] Camp out event cache

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 03 Oct 2003 11:33:55 -0700

>From: "Brian Casteel" <bcasteel@cox.net>
>To: <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Camp out event cache
>Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 09:38:19 -0700
>
>Geez, man.  You leave Arizona for months to fly balloons, only to return
>and
>keep leaving town...to fly balloons.  :)
>
>I don't think you will want to miss the Halloween event, but I can't really
>say why at this point in time.  If there's any way to go, it would behoove
>you to do so.  :)
>
>Brian
>Team A.I.

I never know when I am coming or going!!!!!! :)  :)  :)   Heck, I got into
town on Wednesday and already on Thursday morning I got a phone call for a
flying job up in Madison, Wisconsin for the rest of the month of
October!!!!!!!!!!!  (dont think I am going though as I need to get my
business back up and running here in Phoenix). The weekend of Oct 18th and
19th I will be in Albuquerque, NM for a sanctioned balloon competition. I
dont actually fly in the big balloon fiesta being held over there this
coming weekend (thru the whole upcoming week). Dont have any interest in it
really. Too many balloons and too little prize money! :) LOL It isnt
sanctioned either.

Yea, the Halloween event cache looks like it will be a good time. But, I
will try and make it out to the west side for the breakfast cache over there
on Oct. 25th.

Well, I think I am going to go out now and try for a couple of caches
closest to my house. There are like 15 or more within 10 miles to choose
from! :) LOL The two closest to my house require a black light for night
caching. But, I am going to give them a try in the daylight and see if I can
find them. Hopefully I havent lost my 'geocaching thinking cap'! ;)

Scott
Team Ropingthewind

Get McAfee virus scanning and cleaning of incoming attachments.  Get Hotmail
Extra Storage!   http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es