[Az-Geocaching] obsessive admins?

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 02 Oct 2003 22:26:43 -0700 (MST)

Wow, you have a good memory....yeah, I had a cache and log book all
ready to go, and explicitly said on the page that anyone showing up
DID NOT have to help move anything, it was just a way to have a few of
us get together and log a "find" and oh yeah, can you put the couch
there?  :-)
I gave away T-shirts (and bumper stickers?) too, as well as pizza and
sodas, if I remember right, and Cody & Cheryl (CBx2) came and were
invaluable help for me. As a (then) single mother with physical
limitations, it seemed a good way to get people to help (that they
could count as a find!)....guess not!
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott