[Az-Geocaching] multi micro

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 01 Oct 2003 22:02:23 -0700 (MST)

I put a seperate cache that carries one clue, in the middle of a
multi-puzzle style (P4) so people can at least get 2 finds, in
addition to a nice tour of a few special areas of Prescott.
However, I hear that the final cache location of the puzzle may soon
be in a controlled burn area. Hopefully I can break away and get up to
grab it (and disable it....) before it is toasted.
Trisha