[Az-Geocaching] Mt Lemmon Caches

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:49:08 -0700

--=====================_184440481==.ALT

At 06:43 PM 9/30/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>When are you cachers that have caches in the Catalinas going to unarchive
>them? You know who you are :).

I still don't know the status of mine.  The last report I had was that it
had burnt, but that the log was still readable.  Even though I have a ton
of free time right now, I haven't had a cache to get up there and check it.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

At 06:43 PM 9/30/2003 -0700, you wrote:<br>
are you cachers that have caches in the Catalinas going to unarchive
I still don't know the status of mine.&nbsp; The last report I had was
that it had burnt, but that the log was still readable.&nbsp; Even though
I have a ton of free time right now, I haven't had a cache to get up
there and check it.<br><br>