[[Az-Geocaching] for the stat worry people]

Mark Heitowit listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 28 May 2003 07:32:29 -0700

Yes, I got this email also. I have not had the chance to check out my cache
yet to verify the log.

"WOLFB8" <Wolfb8@cox.net> wrote:
>	MIME Type: multipart/alternative
> received this email today  I have replaced the sender and the cacher he is
talking about name....has anyone received email like this and have you check
it out....

> here is what I got
>
> There is nothing I hate worse in this game than a cheater.  Some cacher is
going around claiming 17+ caches every day, by the name of XXXXXXXXXXXX.  I
just did a cache that he claims to have found, and his signature was nowhere
on the log sheet.  He always TN/LN/SL for EVERY "find", every online log of
his is the same.  He claimed one of yours as well.  Might want to check. I
have notified other cache owners and they have deleted his finds as there was
no signature on their logbooks.