[Az-Geocaching] GPS Update

Fri, 23 May 2003 12:56:00 -0700

Just to muddy the water a bit on which is the best GPS to use I thought
that I would let you all know about a new Garmin unit that I have seen on
the web. It is the iOue 3600. It is a PDA that runs on the Palm software
but with  build in GPS. It is not a PDA that you hang a GPS unit on to. It
looks very interesting. Not sure if it is on the market yet. But if you are
in the market for either a new GPS or a PDA this might be the way to go. I
think that I am going to put some money away and get one. I will let you
all know how it works out. That is unless someone out there has already
gotten one. And then I would be interested in your feed back?

Barry