[Az-Geocaching] a day counting coup on a cache

Team Evil Fish listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 8 May 2003 19:03:10 -0700

Trisha and others

I have been unable to sleep or really do any caching like I want to as Team
Evil Fish had a log removed by a (insert word) cache owner to show how
mature they handled my making a point......

I have been asked to drop the subject of switching caches  mid way through
their life to "protect them" etc... and well just like Thompson Peak that
will not stop cache removal from unwanted areas...and I found out Land
Managers/Stewards are GIVEN a FREE  charter membership so it becomes a silly
tactic...

here is the splat from the drop

the real thing that has me bothered is should I stoop to this cache owners
level and infer that he deleted my find I should delete his....
or
Just tell everyone on the listserv that IMHO WHERERWEE is a hypocrite for
someone wanting to make caching acceptable for all has a very strange way of
showing it....I would advise others to avoid his caches because if in the
future you appeal to his Grating nature he will without warning or a request
delete your find, and will not reply to a private request to have the find
restored....

Thanks Trish venting done...for now

I can now plan for a caching day and will add this about Highpointer I can
honestly say he is regaining respect...

Offtrail as far as the name change keep it just stop caching :) well until
Rand is further ahead in the finds....

Mountain Bikes follow the rules, Why give 'them' a chance to bad mouth
Geocaching by not?...

and on the new Team  A I  matrix puzzle cache I will up the offer to a
dinner at Ruby Tuesday's