[Az-Geocaching] Vehicles for geocaching

Ken Akerman listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 13:57:34 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1779796779-1055537854=:99781

Mark,

I'm sorry to hear about your accident, but I am glad that you are recovering and should be returning to Geocaching soon.

A Geo Metro is probably the smallest vehicle marketed in the USA, so I wouldn't drive such a vehicle.  I hope you can afford to replace it with a vehicle that is larger and more durable.  Perhaps you should get an SUV or pickup truck with 4WD capability to get those out-of-the-way geocaches.

I drive an Isuzu Rodeo and it is a pretty good vehicle at a reasonable price.  Isuzu usually offers low- or no-interest financing for vehicles.  I can't drive on super-rough 4WD roads like Wyle "E" can drive on in his yellow Jeep, but I can get to most places, and I am fit and strong enough to hike the rest of the way when I can drive no farther.

Ken (a.k.a. Highpointer)

--0-1779796779-1055537854=:99781

<DIV>Mark,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'm sorry to hear about your accident, but I am glad that you are recovering and should be returning to Geocaching soon.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>A Geo Metro is probably the smallest vehicle marketed in the USA, so I wouldn't drive such a vehicle.&nbsp; I hope you can afford to replace it with a vehicle that is larger and more durable.&nbsp; Perhaps you should get an SUV or pickup truck with 4WD capability to get those out-of-the-way geocaches.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I drive an Isuzu Rodeo and it is a pretty good vehicle at a reasonable price.&nbsp; Isuzu usually offers low- or no-interest financing for vehicles.&nbsp; I can't drive on super-rough 4WD roads like Wyle "E" can drive on in his yellow Jeep, but I can get to most places, and I am fit and strong enough to hike the rest of the way when I can drive no farther.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Ken </STRONG>(a.k.a.<STRONG> <EM>Highpointer</EM></STRONG>)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
--0-1779796779-1055537854=:99781--