[Az-Geocaching] Off topic: dumb state laws

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 09:22:29 -0700

--=====================_781844==.ALT

At 12:24 AM 7/25/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>If you don't have much free time, please ignore this post. It's only
>redeeming value is humor. Nothing geocaching related. Although you might
>want to pay attention to the Arizona laws. Mike and I apparently break one
>of them frequently. (The third AZ law)

At the risk of sounding mean spirited, would you please stop sending this
stuff to this list?  This list is for geocaching, and I also think that
messages about landuse and such are right on topic, but I get messages like
this all day and frankly have little use for it.

Again, I don't want be mean spirited, but I also don't want to see this
list turn into what many of the other lists I used to be on, a joke a day.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

--=====================_781844==.ALT

At 12:24 AM 7/25/2003 -0700, you wrote:<br>
have much free time, please ignore this post. It's only redeeming value
is humor. Nothing geocaching related. Although you might want to pay
attention to the Arizona laws. Mike and I apparently break one of them
At the risk of sounding mean spirited, would you please stop sending this
stuff to this list?&nbsp; This list is for geocaching, and I also think
that messages about landuse and such are right on topic, but I get
messages like this all day and frankly have little use for it.<br><br>
Again, I don't want be mean spirited, but I also don't want to see this
list turn into what many of the other lists I used to be on, a joke a
day.<br><br>