[Az-Geocaching] Without "vacation" geocaches, some areas may never see a cache

Koch, Dan listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:11:18 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3509E.2CAF32C0

hay-suess creesto!

Do you have to start this up again?  He DID say "That is the kind of place
where I THINK more caches need to be." (emphasis mine)

See?  He THINKS more caches should be like this, which is otherwise known as
his OPINION!  Nothing he said could possibly be construed to mean that
Geocaching.com should exclude 'those less physically able'...at least not by
anyone without an axe to grind.

Sheesh...
LazyK - Dan