[Az-Geocaching] Subscribers Only Caches

Sat, 12 Jul 2003 10:46:39 EDT

--part1_ca.1f5323f2.2c41794f_boundary

My list of Arizona caches is missing two caches.  Both are Subscribers Only
caches, GCB9BB and GC3C97.  Are caches of this type purposely excluded from the
list of Arizona finds or is this a glitch?  -CacheUsOut

--part1_ca.1f5323f2.2c41794f_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">My list of Arizona caches is missing two caches.&nbsp;=
 Both are Subscribers Only caches, GCB9BB and GC3C97.&nbsp; Are caches of th=
is type purposely excluded from the list of Arizona finds or is this a glitc=
h?&nbsp; -CacheUsOut</FONT></HTML>

--part1_ca.1f5323f2.2c41794f_boundary--