[Az-Geocaching] Cool weather caches

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 10:31:17 -0700

>From: Scott Wood <scott@myblueheaven.com>
>To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Cool weather caches
>Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:16:20 -0700
>
>At 03:29 AM 7/10/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>>On this hottest day of the year (so far), I found myself craving cold,
>>watery and green places. I thought I'd share some geocaches that are in
>>distinctive cold wet climates. Pay special attention to the pictures,
>>especially the one in Greenland. That glacier....all of that ice.
>
>I thought I was the only one here that craved being somewhere cool and
>green over the hot summer.  I am glad to see that there is atleast one
>other person. :-)
>
>Thanks for sharing the cache listings, I have enjoyed looking at them.
>

>Scott
>
>scott@myblueheaven.com
>www.myblueheaven.com

It is definetly cool and green up here in the great NW! There have been many
days were highs only got into the upper 50's! Mostly in the low 60's so far.
I have had to keep a jacket on during the day sometimes!  :)   It is warming
up a bit today. Probably get to, oh, 70-73 or so. :) haha! Anyways, sure
beats the hot AZ sun!  Although I do miss those long hot afternoon hikes in
the middle of an Arizona summer! I guess I  just like to geocache and it
doesnt matter to me how hot it is out. I just bring more water along.

Havent done any geocaching up here in Washington yet. Not sure if I will or
not. But, have been tempted to! There is plenty of fun stuff to do up here
during down times though. So, I guess a bit of a break from geocaching is
good and I will be ready to rock when I get back to AZ! Of course, there are
some really beautiful places to hike around here too though.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind