[Az-Geocaching] Web site feature?

Steven Stringham listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 07:01:37 -0700 (MST)

<glowing praises>I love the AZ geocaching web site. I really appreciate
all the hard work that Team Snaptek has, and continues to do, to make the
game that much more enjoyable in the state of AZ. And the site just
continues to get better.</glowing praises>

Ok, having stated that, I have thought up a feature that would be nice.

<feature request>
I would like to have a mapping feature on the site. On the individual team
stats, can you create a map of AZ with icons locating their caches, and
placing the last month (selectable?) in a different color? Maybe even with
the zoom feature (like at the main website)  That way, when a team does
really good (like the 50-60 finds in a day) we can just take a quick look
at where they went?

Along with that, on the cache stats, can you give us a printable map, with
zoom, and then be able to select a cache, and then download the waypoints
and a spreadsheet of the caches in the area, say a 10-50 mile radius?
That would make it easier to prep when going to an area.
</feature request>

I know that this is asking a lot. I am just daydreaming, but, can it hurt
to ask?

Thank you
StringCachers
Steven Stringham