[Az-Geocaching] Next Aspen Fire Casualty?

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 05 Jul 2003 12:40:19 -0700

At 09:47 AM 7/5/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Scott,
>
>Looks like In Hot Water may already be gone judging by the somewhat feeble
>map in todays Arizona Daily Star. If not then it must be close.

Yeah, I just read that the whole area was in danger all the way down to
Molino Basin.  If that is the case, then there is a very good chance that
it is gone.  I doubt that we will be able to get out there for quite some
time to find out.  I suspect that all the fire damaged parts of the
mountain will be closed until they can get corrosion issues addressed.

I had already set it to temp disable when the fire started as the highway
was closed.

I suspect that most of the Mt. Lemmon caches will not be logged for quite
some time.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com