[Az-Geocaching] Not Found or Not Looked For?

Regan L Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 20:01:04 -0700

TEF has not and will not until maybe next year, why??

The posted coordinates are approximate, as I had to interpolate from two
positions where I could get a good signal. There is no room to trade
trinkets and you will need to bring your own writing instrument. Enjoy!

yet you expect

We had a great time swapping stories and hope everyone took note of the
_TRUE_ coordinates where we placed our flag. If yours wasn't in the same
_CORRECT_ place, we expect you to make a note in the description, the next
time you hide a cache, describing the amount of offset from our _TRUE_
coordinates to aid us in our future searches

Consider the Chandler Mini cache it was and is still a true original
Traditional cache the coords take you to the spot then you have to figure
out where it is hidden the coords took you to within acceptable GPS error
and frustrated many cachers without being braggadocios