[Az-Geocaching] Tortilla Flats!

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 14:12:29 -0800

>From: Chelby Geiss <chelby@desertsol.com>
>To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
>Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Tortilla Flats!
>Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 14:48:27 -0700
>
>OK, sort of off topic.  You could make the entire town of Tortilla  Flats a
>cache and not have to ask permission!:)
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/
>eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2352003025&category=1607
>
>Team desertSol
>Chelby, Kevin & Aiden
>+
>Kiva and Lancer (German Shepherds)
>Apache Junction, AZ

I was looking on Ebay for that and I cant find the auction page. Is it a
private auction? The link that you posted does not work (at least on my
browser). Would be curious to follow the auction. Sure wouldnt mind owning
that place myself! What a cool business oportunity. I heard it was going for
like 5.5 million dollars.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind

Enjoy the holiday season with great tips from MSN.