[Az-Geocaching] Aha! It's fixed!

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 10:33:26 -0700

I think this is due to our poor little ageing server (it's about 6 years
old now) trying to keep up with the incredible amounts of spam that
seemed to at an all time high in the last few weeks. (the mailing list
recently only got 1 message every couple of days stuck in the moderation
queue, and suddently is getting 20 to 30 a day)  Add that to the $#!+
storm of windows viri clogging up the mailserver and I'm suprised my
little pentium 200 can keep up with it.

The good news is that I already have a new mailserver up and running
with 10 times the speed and 200 times the storage, but the bad news is
that it's the beginning of the school year and I probably won't have the
  time to move all the services over right away.
One thing you can do to make your mail go through... when
listserv@azgeocaching.com fails, send the mail to
az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com  sending your mail to that
address will bypass one server and send it directly to the listserv
machine which doesn't seem to be getting beat up as bad and will most
likely accept your mail every time.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek