[Az-Geocaching] Gasoline in Prescott; recommendations for laptop computers and digital cameras

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 00:45:07 -0700

Earlier this summer, I got hooked up with wireless internet on my PDA. I
have a Palm M130 with color screen, the internet looks pretty decent.  I
found a couple of full featured web browsers online. One is from IPanel
Wireless. Another is a text only browser fron Eudora. The first one I
mentioned is cool. I see web pages on my PDA just like I would view them on
my desktop screen (with some slight wrapping as the PDA screen is small). I
purchased a cable from TheSupplyNet.com. This is the only place I was able
to find a cable for my Palm M130 to my specific model cell phone. Finally, I
have internet access thru my Verizon cell phone plan. It is included with my
Nationwide plan. I dont pay any additional. It just uses my minutes. I have
unlimited nights and weekends, so I only access the internet on my PDA
during those hours. I also dont roam. I can access the internet virtually
anywhere!

<b>Get MSN 8</b> and help protect your children with advanced parental
controls.  http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental