[Az-Geocaching] Gasoline in Prescott; recommendations for laptop computers and digital cameras

Virgil Silhanek listserv@azgeocaching.com
20 Aug 2003 22:24:20 -0700

I've used a few different models of Kodak digital cameras.  They have a
really solid product that can be found at good prices.  Their ~$300
range cameras are what I would recommend for an inexpensive, but good
quality digital camera.

Virgil