[Az-Geocaching] Finding Utah Cache Waypoints

Bill Burkett listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 20:13:22 -0700

We're headed to southern Utah soon on vacation and would like to find some
caches along the way.  Now, if we were traveling in Arizona, I'd just
download the latest MapSource file of caches from AzGeocaching.com, open the
file and see what caches are near where we're going to be.

Does anybody know of a similar resource for Utah?  Or is there some way to
easily download cache waypoints for a section of the state through
geocaching.com?  I'll be darned if I can figure out how.