[Az-Geocaching] recommendation: digital camera

shan in az listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 08:02:04 -0700 (PDT)

As for the camera:
I recently bought a Sony CyberShot DSC-P52 and I find
that it takes really great pictures and is easy to lug
around.  I have a couple of memory sticks for mine,
but I've never run out of space.  It shoots mpegs too,
which is nice, if you're into that sort of thing.  As
for "affordable", well, I suppose that depends on what
you mean by the word.  I got mine for just under $300.
 I hope this helps.

shan