[Az-Geocaching] messed up stats

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:33:14 -0700

Brian Casteel wrote:

> I may be wrong, but if I remember correctly, at least one of the Snaptek
> guys goes annually to a Kids Cancer Camp or sorts and spends the week there volunteering.

It's actually closer to a month when all is said and done....

> Last week was the camp, which probably explains why there was no response

Jasons the one that does it, and the camp he does has been over for a
little while now, so that must be a different one you are refering to.

> regarding the site.  Also, they work for a charter school running the
> network and all the computers.  If it isn't a year-round school they could
> have been tied up setting everything up for school.

There are actually 10 schools in out district and I'm in charge of all
of them.  Some are year round, but the bulk of them are starting around
this time or year, all within 2 weeks of each other.
It's absolutly a mad house around here and will be for several more
weeks till people stop asking us to move them data and phone connections
around, stop breaking things, and just plain decide what they want in
life that require technology.

 > However, running on
> Linux, there probably wasn't much to do except apt-get install.  :)

Actually there wasn't really anything to do with the server other than
setup a few more of them :)

So... unless Jason can find time to fix it (a much more likely case)
it's gonna have to stay broken for a while till I find the time.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek