[Az-Geocaching] What to do if you find a travel bug in a cache that has not yet been logged into that cache? Answer here

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:28:47 -0700 (MST)

Uh, ditto....guess I didn't read Waterlily's post before writing mine!
Sorry for the duplication.....
Trisha