[Az-Geocaching] Re: maskvolk contacting you from Geocaching.com

WOLFB8 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 19:25:04 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C3603E.4410DAE0

I forwarded you email to me to the email list of az geocacher. Not sure =
if one of them looked or not...I am forwarding this to them also , maybe =
in hope that they will help you out.

peace
We will be known by the tracks we leave behind
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Geocaching.com User Email BOT=20
  To: wolfb8@cox.net=20
  Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 7:12 PM
  Subject: maskvolk contacting you from Geocaching.com

  THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL MESSAGE FROM GEOCACHING.COM
  This user has given you their email address, so simply reply to this =
message to contact them directly. Please send any abuse complaints to =
contact@geocaching.com

  User maskvolk has contacted you with the following message:

  Howdy ma'am!  I believe I had e-mailed you back in April about a =
geocache we had hidden at Montezuma's castle.  It turns out that since =
that is National Forest, a geocache is not allowed to be placed there.  =
I was told I could contact a local geocacher and asked them to retrieve =
it. I had spotted your name for the Montezuma's well cache and asked you =
about retrieving the cache, and more specifically, the travel bug inside =
it. Were you able to do that?  It seems that someone else checked the =
spot, and could not find the cache. Would you know anything about it?  =
If you are unable to help, please e-mail me back and I will search for =
someone else.  thanks.

  The user has also sent you their email address (or reply to this =
message):=20
  maskvolk@aol.com

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C3603E.4410DAE0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I forwarded you email to me to the =
email list of az=20
geocacher. Not sure if one of them looked or not...I am forwarding this =
to them=20
also , maybe in hope that they will help you out.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>peace</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>We will be known by the tracks we leave behind</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Demailer@geocaching.com=20
  href=3D"mailto:emailer@geocaching.com">Geocaching.com User Email =
BOT</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A title=3Dwolfb8@cox.net=20
  href=3D"mailto:wolfb8@cox.net">wolfb8@cox.net</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Monday, August 11, 2003 =
7:12=20
  PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> maskvolk contacting =
you from=20
  Geocaching.com</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL MESSAGE FROM =
GEOCACHING.COM<BR>This=20
  user has given you their email address, so simply reply to this =
message to=20
  contact them directly. Please send any abuse complaints to <A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:contact@geocaching.com">contact@geocaching.com</A><BR>----=
-----------------------------------------------<BR><BR>User=20
  maskvolk has contacted you with the following message:<BR><BR>Howdy=20
  ma'am!&nbsp; I believe I had e-mailed you back in April about a =
geocache we=20
  had hidden at Montezuma's castle.&nbsp; It turns out that since that =
is=20
  National Forest, a geocache is not allowed to be placed there.&nbsp; I =
was=20
  told I could contact a local geocacher and asked them to retrieve it. =
I had=20
  spotted your name for the Montezuma's well cache and asked you about=20
  retrieving the cache, and more specifically, the travel bug inside it. =
Were=20
  you able to do that?&nbsp; It seems that someone else checked the =
spot, and=20
  could not find the cache. Would you know anything about it?&nbsp; If =
you are=20
  unable to help, please e-mail me back and I will search for someone=20
  else.&nbsp; thanks.<BR><BR>The user has also sent you their email =
address (or=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:maskvolk@aol.com">maskvolk@aol.com</A><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></B=