[Az-Geocaching] Revisiting caches over and over to get a TB?

Fri, 1 Aug 2003 16:21:31 EDT

--part1_16f.2220c6d2.2c5c25cb_boundary

Ok, I could probably see that if the person was helping maintain the cache it
could be ok, but without naming names, I know of a couple of cachers who do
not help maintain the cache, doesn't even log on the cache page taking of the
bug (only logs to the bug page), makes no trades for the bug thus lowering the
inventory of the cache. Hense showing only an interest in getting bugs out of
the cache with not much concern for the cache or cache owner. This is where I
am having a problem seeing it as ok.
Once again just my opinion, IFISHAZ.

--part1_16f.2220c6d2.2c5c25cb_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Ok, I could probably see that if the person was helpin=
g maintain the cache it could be ok, but without naming names, I know of a c=
ouple of cachers who do not help maintain the cache, doesn't even log on the=
 cache page taking of the bug (only logs to the bug page), makes no trades f=
or the bug thus lowering the inventory of the cache. Hense showing only an i=
nterest in getting bugs out of the cache with not much concern for the cache=
 or cache owner. This is where I am having a problem seeing it as ok.<BR>
Once again just my opinion, IFISHAZ.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_16f.2220c6d2.2c5c25cb_boundary--