[Az-Geocaching] Super-handicap accessible? Visit a museum

Ken Akerman listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:53:09 -0700 (PDT)

--0-904513022-1051746789=:98688

Can anyone recommend East Valley/Tempe caches that are super handicap accessible? Half of our team is currently laid up with a bum foot and isn't too handy with his crutches.
You can do any of the virtual museum caches.  I have created the majority of them in the metropolitan area, but there are also museum caches in the Phoenix area by Wolfb8 and others.  The ones I have created in Maricopa County are in Chandler, Tempe, Gilbert, Mesa, Scottsdale, Cave Creek, and Gila Bend, plus the Arizona Historical Society Museum at Papago Park.  I also have a virtual cache at Mystery Castle, near the Central Ave. entrance to South Mountain Park.  The Hall of Flame museum has an easy cache on museum property, but you don't have to go into the museum to find it.  However, I recommend that museum as a good place to visit. Ken Akerman (a.k.a. Highpointer)
--0-904513022-1051746789=:98688

<DIV><EM>Can anyone recommend East Valley/Tempe caches that are super handicap accessible? Half of our team is currently laid up with a bum foot and isn't too handy with his crutches.</EM> <BR></DIV>
<DIV>You can do any of the virtual museum caches.&nbsp; I have created the majority of them in the metropolitan area, but&nbsp;there are also museum caches in the Phoenix area by <STRONG>Wolfb8</STRONG> and others.&nbsp; The ones I have created in Maricopa County are in Chandler, Tempe, Gilbert, Mesa, Scottsdale, Cave Creek, and Gila Bend, plus the Arizona Historical Society Museum at Papago Park.&nbsp; I also have a virtual cache at Mystery Castle, near the Central Ave. entrance to South Mountain Park.&nbsp; The Hall of Flame museum has an easy cache on museum property, but you don't have to go into the museum to find it.&nbsp; However, I recommend that museum as a good place to visit.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Ken Akerman</STRONG> (a.k.a. <STRONG><EM>Highpointer</EM></STRONG>)</DIV>
--0-904513022-1051746789=:98688--