[Az-Geocaching] Chicago caches

Brent Milner listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:38:07 -0700

Thanks Dennis ... er ... um ... I mean FroBro D-Dubs! :)

I will see if we can make some time for geocaching while in Chicago. I am
hoping we can spend a day in the downtown area, near Navy Pier. Maybe also
go listen to some blues somewhere.

FroBro Q-Tip

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of
Dennis Wodarz
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 3:08 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Chicago caches

FroBro Q-tip,

I've only done a few Chicago caches despite the fact that my family is
still all there and I'm the only one out here in Phoenix.  However, I
liked both of them. Guardian of Souls is in a spooky cemetery and Stone
Faced is right downtown.  There are a lot of caches in Busse Woods right
close to where I grew up but I haven't attempted any of those yet. Last
chance I got, everything was covered with a foot or so of snow and I
just couldn't get motivated to go out in 0 degree temps. Next summer
trip!

Dennis