[Az-Geocaching] easy caches

Brent Milner listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:34:08 -0700

Howdy Team Bumbling Bee, Aaron & Janelle,

Make sure you do Rosey Outlook on a day when they're not irrigating the
lawn. I went on a Wednesday and couldn't get anywhere near the cache. Here
are some other handicap-accessible ones that I remember either being of the
park 'n' cache variety, or short walks with only slight inclines to the
spot.

Honeybee
Secret Garden
Fortune Cookie (once it becomes re-enabled)
a "Blockbuster" cache
Kyrene Del Norte
Put me in coach!
Chandler Mini (don't do this one on Sunday)
A Fowled Cache

That should get you started anyway. I'm sure there's lots of others that are
available. I haven't found too many, 'cause I've been slacking for the past
5 months or so.

FroBro Q-Tip