[Az-Geocaching] easy caches

janelle n listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 14:48:02 -0700

Can anyone recommend East Valley/Tempe caches that are super handicap
accessible? Half of our team is currently laid up with a bum foot and isn't
too handy with his crutches. I wanted to get a short list that we could go
search for, just to get him out of the house, with minimal walking required.
I was thinking caches like "No Breeze" or "A Rosey Outlook." Unfortunately,
I think we may have found most of the super easies that are nearby. Any
suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Team Bumbling Bee, Aaron & Janelle.