[Az-Geocaching] Cache on Pima Campus

Jim Scotti listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 14:58:03 -0700 (MST)

Hey Scott,
   That sounds like My Own Private Arizona, both in location and description.

   You should contact Rob of Wily Javelina.  I think he lives closer to the
cache than the Pima CC Baseball field is to the cache.....
   Sounds like you might have a new geocacher too, by your later message with
the Pima CC officer....

Jim.