[Az-Geocaching] something I noticed today

Jason Poulter listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 16:23:16 -0700

i did know something quite similar and related... we travel up north
close our toolbox (ammo can)... then drive back to the valley and the
thing is quite near impossible to open... same effect...

jason