[Az-Geocaching] Re: New Numbering System?

xWaterLilyx listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 17:24:58 -0700 (PDT)

--- Regan Smith <buggers@mindspring.com> wrote:
> see previous note
>

> then
>
> another serious question set of questions
>
> Who has the closest cache to their location?
>
> What is the closest cache to their location unfound?
>
> Who owns the closest cache to their location?

The closest cache to me is "The Boys of Summer" (which
I won't really count because those are untrue coords,
but it's .9 SW)  The truest close one is Pink Floyd
Cache just a mere 1.1 mi SE.

That is also my personal closest that I haven't gone
after.  I don't know if there are any near me with no
finds what so ever though.

And I don't own any caches, although I helped in a
very minor way with one of my dad's cache in Tucson
(Team MO & GO).

=====
xWaterLilyx & RTF
Team H20