[Az-Geocaching] Re: New Numbering System?

xWaterLilyx listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 17:15:48 -0700 (PDT)

--- Regan Smith <buggers@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Dang I knew there was a catch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>

> on a serious note
>
> what is more frustrating not finding a cache or not
> reading about a cache
> you found?
>

> Thank You for your dedication time etc...

--------------------
Not being able to log a find because the cache was
changed to members only after I printed the log sheet.
 Which happened to me last weekend when hunting for
some in South Mountain, so there is one cache out
there I haven't been able to log as a find online.
It's a good thing I'm not in this for the numbers.  =-)

=====
xWaterLilyx & RTF
Team H20
Phoenix, AZ (Ahwatukee)