[Az-Geocaching] Re: New Numbering System?

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 16:18:03 -0700

Bill Tomlinson wrote:
> As he's singing...  "I've got, too much time on my hands..."

Actually I don't have enough time these days... thats why I cheated and
only spend about 15 seconds on the whole thing.  I just typed in the
following line into my Destop machine that is running Linux and pointed
it to a file that has 45000+ words in it.

grep -i '^c\?[GHJKMNPQRTV-Z][0-9CA-HJKMNPQRTV-Z]\{3\}$' words |perl -e
while(<>){ chop; print $_." ";}'

...so I actually spent a whole lot less time than most other people that
have been sitting around thinking about 4 letter words that will come up.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek

PS... too much time on my hands would be if I made a program for the
website that listed the words that would be upcoming fairly soon, and
their predicted date of posting.