[Az-Geocaching] AZGeocaching.com Fixes

Mark Tennis listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:01:33 -0700 (PDT)

--0-603215191-1051290093=:7961

Do you wanna fix something? How about adding the "r" on the end of "you" in "Try selecting a new theme to customize you experience:"? :-) Frieza (bored again on a Friday at school) Brian Cluff wrote: >I assume you are talking about the members only caches showing up >as out
>of state problem.
>I would be all over it if it were a trivial problem.  If we were to
>subscribe the user that the system crawls as, it would instantly fix the
>problem... but it would also publish all the data of the members only
>caches to the world.  We need to make enough changes to the site to >make
>sure that it counts them without leaking a single bit more data than is
>available on the official site.
>Thats a "fix" that has the potential to shut us down if we don't do it
>correctly.

--0-603215191-1051290093=:7961

<DIV>Do you wanna fix something? How about adding the "r" on the end of "you" in "Try selecting a new theme to customize you experience:"?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>:-)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Frieza (bored again on a Friday at school)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Brian Cluff wrote:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
--0-603215191-1051290093=:7961--