[Az-Geocaching] Any help appreciated

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 09:36:21 -0700

At 09:52 AM 4/22/2003 +0000, you wrote:

>We are probably going to have to get another vehicle. We're thinking of
>getting one with the On Star System. Does anyone out there have it or use
>it? What do you think of it?  We don't have cell phones (personal choice)
>but we're concerned about contact in the event we need help when we're out
>caching.

I am sure it is better now, but I rented a car with Onstar once and the
coverage was pretty poor.  That was a number of years ago, and haven't used
one since.

As for cell phone, I would suggest getting one.  You don't have to get
service as the phone will still work for 911.  For that matter, you can
still get one, get one of the basic services and never give anyone your
number, nor turn it on for that matter unless you are in an emergency
situation.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com