[Az-Geocaching] Cache placement (for GeneralUrsus): Please keep cache active

Tue, 22 Apr 2003 09:07:23 -0700 (PDT)

--0-634771408-1051027643=:40616

I have reviewed this cache and it appears to be an excellent cache to me.  We need more caches like this one, which require a 1.5 mile round-trip hike.  My favorite caches are caches like these. Therefore, please keep this cache active. If the park rangers have not ordered you to remove the cache, and no one has removed the cache, then keep it active.  I want to go out and get this one.  Areas like the Phoenix Mountain Preserves are especially well-suited for and are ideal for geocaching, in my opinion.  Lots of trails for hiking, of varying length and intensity, and you don't have to drive far, and there are many excellent hiding places with good cover very close to trails.   Since you are a Premium Member (thank you for becoming a Member), you may consider making this cache a Members Only cache.  (I recommend this feature for all caches in urban areas, to protect the cache).  This may reduce the chances of the cache being removed without your permission.  You can also see who has viewed your cache by viewing the Audit Log for the cache. (That's my favorite feature of my Members Only caches). Ken (a.k.a. Highpointer)
--0-634771408-1051027643=:40616

<BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>
<DIV>I have reviewed this <A href="http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=63693">cache</A> and it appears to be an excellent cache to me.&nbsp; We need more caches like this one, which require a 1.5 mile round-trip hike.&nbsp; My favorite caches are caches like these.&nbsp;Therefore, please keep this cache active.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If the park rangers have not ordered you to remove the cache, and no one has removed the cache, then keep it active.&nbsp; I want to go out and get this one.&nbsp; Areas like the Phoenix Mountain Preserves are especially well-suited for and are ideal for geocaching, in my opinion.&nbsp; Lots of trails for hiking, of varying length and intensity, and you don't have to drive far, and there are many excellent hiding places with good cover very close to trails.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Since you are a <STRONG>Premium Member</STRONG> (<EM>thank you for becoming a Member</EM>), you may consider making this cache a <STRONG>Members Only</STRONG> cache.&nbsp; (I recommend this feature for all caches in urban areas, to protect the cache). &nbsp;This may reduce the chances of the cache being removed without your permission.&nbsp; You can also see who has viewed your cache by viewing the Audit Log for the cache. (That's my favorite feature of my Members Only caches).</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Ken</STRONG> (a.k.a. <STRONG><EM>Highpointer</EM></STRONG>)</DIV>
--0-634771408-1051027643=:40616--