[Az-Geocaching] rattle snake breaking

WOLFB8 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 20:13:16 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C30842.719108E0

found a place that will snake train your pup for $65. They use a  =
rattler and a normal snake to teach them to stay away from all snakes.. =
the # 602-272-8008

Libby
We will be known by the tracks we leave behind
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Mimi Philpott=20
  To: listserv@azgeocaching.com=20
  Sent: Monday, April 21, 2003 7:21 PM
  Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Cache placement

  From the sounds of it the placement sounds legit.  Without hiking this =
one
  yet, though it was on my list this last weekend, it's hard to say.  =
Doesn't
  sound like the rangers are much help and most likely won't be until =
some
  higher ups have a problem with it.  There are a lot of other caches =
that are
  not on "numbered trails" and are good placements.  My vote, if it =
counts for
  anything, is to keep it.

  Ed
  Trail Gypsy