[Az-Geocaching] Altoids Mini Tins

Eric Quinn listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 03:38:46 -0700 (PDT)

Since it doesn't look like I'll be coming back to AZ
before heading out to Greece, we're going to be asking
for people to take over the two active AZ caches we
have.

I wasn't able to fix up the cache before I left, too
many household repairs, and I'm unsure if my wife
feels confident enough to do it. The repairs are
actually pretty easy because of the material I used.
If she's unwilling to and some takes it over, I can
provide color and method details for repair.

Thanks for the info on the mini tins.

Eric
Team Dragon