[Re: [Az-Geocaching] Possible threat to geocaches???]

Mark Heitowit listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 15:53:02 -0700

I just received an email copy of him re-logging his find as Team 360. He had
previously deleted his original Indiana Jeff log.

"RAND HARDIN" <RHrdn8@msn.com> wrote:
>	MIME Type: multipart/alternative
>
> Trish,
>
> Jeff deleted all of his cache and benchmark finds.  He also pulled all of
his caches.  He made a comment in the forums that he was through with caching.
 Jeff deleted all of his posts regarding the avatar except one.   On page two
of the thread on April 14, at 9:06 a.m. Jeff said: ". . . and after a year and
a half, 36 caches and 8 benchmarks found, with 6 caches hidden, I deleted all
my logs, caches and benchmarks. . . ."