[Az-Geocaching] Possible threat to geocaches???

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:26:30 -0700 (MST)

Actually, Rand, I just had an ammo can stolen, which was the final
stop of a puzzle-cache, so I had to replace it quickly or archive and
waste all the time and energy that went into planning that cache. That
and some other things and I'm about ready to archive everything (as I
have already talked about).

And as to my "by choice", Regan....well, I live in Prescott, and not
in Phoenix. Not sure that needs an explanation! :-)

Did Jeff go somewhere? I didn't see that mentioned anyplace.

Trisha