[Az-Geocaching] Mt. Lemmon (sort of off topic)

Andrew Ayre listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:35:49 -0700

I believe it is now completed. The last few times I've been up there there
hasn't been any construction.

http://www.mt-lemmon.com/

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of
Chelby Geiss
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2003 7:30 AM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Mt. Lemmon (sort of off topic)

Was wondering if one of you Tucson people could give me a report about
the road conditions up to Mt. Lemmon.  Last time I was up there (a
couple years ago), they were in the midst of the huge construction
project.  Is that finished?  I'm trying to plan a car club event and
your help is GREATLY appreciated! (and I'm sure we'll try to pick up a
cache or two while up there:)
Thanks!
C:)

Team desertSol