[Az-Geocaching] Possible threat to geocaches???

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 21:10:00 -0700 (MST)

I had to wade thru the thread too (by the way, when the link didn;t
work, I simply copied and pasted it onto my address line, then it
worked)
This guy is identified as "Team 360" or Indiana Jeff.

Hopefully he was just blowing off steam and is not so immature as to
go out and destroy other's caches because of a dispute over some silly
avatar thing. Seems rather childish, but.....some people are very very
immature. Too bad.

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott