[Az-Geocaching] Return to Glendale Geocaches

Steven Stringham listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 18:35:29 -0700 (MST)

Darren (Imperial Eagle),
Welcome back!

I am excited to hear that the clues/etc. are back in place. I have tried
this a couple of times (it is the one nearest my home), and due to the
rating, have felt I just missed it. So, thanks for getting it done!

Hope the new store is working out for you.

Steven Stringham
StringCachers