[Az-Geocaching] Re: New record a hole in the sytem

xWaterLilyx listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:22:52 -0700 (PDT)

This isn't quite the same as breaking a team up to
find more caches on a record day, but similar.  When I
went along with Team MO&GO from Tucson on their day
here in Phoenix they logged a couple of finds that
were final stages.  I had attempted to do the first
stages of the ones I knew of before hand but on the
actual day there turned out to be two or three more.
When I logged them, I logged them as notes instead of
finds, stating that I'd change it to a 'real' find
after I had completed the other stages.  I didn't
think it was fair for me to be riding the GPS tail of
another team's hard work.

This is after all a game... and life shouldn't always
be taken as seriously as many people take it.