[Az-Geocaching] Just wondering, please no fighting

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 21:27:51 -0700

At 05:04 PM 4/13/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>brian and i actually had discussed something like this...
>
>a user rating system for the caches ... that way each user could actually
>give their own rating of how difficult etc they found the cache... and
>that way it would reprsent a more valid difficulty level...then the one
>submitted by the cache hider...

That is something that has been talked about a lot over on the
geocaching.com forums.  Personally, I think it is a great idea.  There have
been a number of caches that I thought the ratings were way off.

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com